So viele Male wurde auf meinen Blog geklickt:

E-Water

Montag, 21. März 2011

Sand Art and Youtube Symphony

Hey bloggers!

I really don't know why I am writing this post in English! But I do.
Yesterday there was the great Youtube Symphony Concert at Sydney Opera, Australia.
I made some pics of it:

This was the logo of it.
The amazing opera in "normal" colours.
For having an idea what the opera can also look like, here some pics:

How was this possible?
A man wrote with an electric pen on a painting, on it were many figures, colours and samples.
You can see him on the left of the right photo while he is putting some cool flowers at the opera. Cool!




Or a cloudy sky!

Actually scenes from inside were shown at the walls of the opera!








A great fact of the concert was performed by Kseniya Simonova. A sand artist!
I found the complete video on youtube. Please go to 3.00 minutes because then she starts with her incredible sand art:


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen